The Nedap uPASS Reach reader offers long-range vehicle identification up to 5 metres using the latest UHF technology.
The reader is installed next to the gate or barrier that is being controlled. A long-range passive UHF tag visible in direct line of sight will be identified at up to 5 metres.
The reader output allows the access control system to open the gate/barrier when an authorised vehicle arrives without the need for the driver to present a card or badge.
- Cost-effective and reliable hands-free access control for parking applications
- Stick-on windscreen tags makes fitting to vehicles quick and simple
- Increased flexibility with optional hand-held cards for side window detection
- Dual technology tags facilitate simple integration with building access control
- Compact housing with standard reader interface makes installation quick and simple