In addition to access control, the NanoQuest can provide a secure method of controlling other devices such as intruder alarm panels, lights and heating.
The unit can also output card data in RS232 format when in 'NanoQuest' mode, and in both RS232 and 26-bit Wiegand format when in 'Reader' mode so that it can be used as a standard card reader as part of a future migration to a larger system.
User cards can be supplied as packs with shadow cards and batch enrolment cards. Programming is achieved through the use of a Master card, precluding the need for a host PC or controller.
Guaranteed for 5 years against defects and workmanship, the NanoQuest is a reliable and cost-effective product.
- Compact and easy to install, saving time and space
- Up to 500 unique users
- Simple single and batch card enrolment
- Provides a secure means of controlling auxiliary devices such as intruder alarms
- Door monitoring and alarm output provide additional security
- Can convert to a simple card reader for cost-effective upgrading to a full system