Norpass3 can run on any standard specifications Windows PC, and its integral web server supports additional workstations without the need to install special software on them.
An Installation Wizard enables installers to configure the system quickly and efficiently, while user operations such as enrolling new cardholders and setting appropriate access rights are fast and simple. Information feedback is comprehensive and easy to follow.
The innovative Norpass Virtual System (NVS) allows installers to configure and test the system on any PC in advance of installation, and then take the configuration to site on a memory stick, saving time and minimising disruption.
- Centralised management of data
- Reduces installation time and effort using the Installation Wizard
- Reduces operator error through unambiguous on-screen feedback
- Increases operator efficiency with intuitive cardholder enrolment
- Network can be installed utilising the IT infrastructure saving time and money
- Automatic counting of key personnel in controlled areas increases safety and security
- Access rights management can be easily matched to organisational needs
- Targeted increased security using optional advanced features such as 'buddy mode' and 'Card & PIN'
- Avoids abuse of facilities through comprehensive reporting features and enforcement of limited usage of controlled areas
- The system modularity allows organic growth with customers’ requirements
- Designed and supported by a UK based team