The compact CRC200+ is suitable for controlling access through doors, barriers, rising bollards, turnstiles, etc., by validating cards, key fobs, vehicle tags, PINs, etc. It is easily programmed with the full keypad and LCD. The unit supports 2 readers, on either 1 or 2 doors.
The CRC200+ is compatible with most reader types including proximity, smart card, magnetic stripe and long range readers. It supports a card capture facility when used with a Nortech card capture reader.
By using a Nortech CRC200+ 1 or 2 door controller, you can be sure you will have peace of mind that you are able to control access to your premises.
- Compact design allows it to be fitted in small spaces
- Can be configured for one or two doors
- Can be used with most reader technologies thereby supporting a wide range of applications
- Capacity to handle up to 65,000 cards with a wide range of access rights
- Comprehensive range of access control features supports added security and flexibility
- Block validation and voiding for quick and easy card management
- Fast and simple card verification
- Can be used with a card capture reader
- Variable output relay timing to match most applications
- Prevents card misuse
- Can be readily incorporated into the Norpass3 software to reduce the cost of expansion