Nortech's desktop reader can be used to input data from proximity cards, smart cards or barcodes directly into access control software running on a PC or into databases, spreadsheets and other PC software applications.
The compact DT1 desktop reader is available in versions covering many proximity and smart card formats. Any sequential section of a card number can be output to the PC.
- Compact desktop unit
- No installation required
- Connects to PC via a USB port
- Inputs card data directly into a PC application window
- Configurable via user-friendly software
- Selectable data output format
- Selectable terminating character
- Choice of integral reader technologies
- Supports both Wiegand and Clock & Data card data formats