Nortech's desktop reader can be used to input data from proximity cards, smart cards or barcodes directly into Access Control software running on a PC or into databases, spreadsheets and other PC software applications.
DT2 model can support virtually any third-party reader technology by integrating the appropriate third-party reader into the desktop unit. The data output from the reader may be in either Clock & Data or Wiegand format.
- Compact desktop unit
- No installation required
- Connects to PC via a USB port
- Inputs card data directly into a PC application window
- Configurable via user-friendly software
- Selectable data output format
- Selectable terminating character
- Supports both Wiegand and Clock & Data card data formats
- Third-party reader integration option