These controllers are components of an online access control system linked to Norpass3 Access Control Management Software via either TCP/IP or RS485.
The CRC221-1 can be used to control access through a single door or barriers with read-in and read-out control while supporting a wide range of managed access control features and a comprehensive range of interface formats. The enclosure houses a single-door interface module plus an integral power supply unit.
- Easily managed using simple centralised management of data
- Choice of mix and match module types enables cost-effective network structure
- Support for a wide range of card formats and card reader interfaces makes it the ideal choice for enhancing an existing access control system
- Security levels can be tailored to customer needs using optional security features
- Improved visitor card management when used with our card capture reader
- Meets demanding customer requirements through a choice of enclosures with tamper alarms fitted as standard plus features such as fire alarm control input, individual door alarms and configurable inputs and outputs.