The VP1 125kHz reads a wide range of 125kHz type proximity cards and tokens. These may be from Nortech’s own extensive range of electronic credentials, existing third party cards and tokens, or a combination of both depending upon the application. Each reader model can support one or more card technologies together with a selection of output formats. VP1 includes several dual technology models for simultaneously supporting two independent card technologies.
An ideal companion to Nortech’s range of access controllers, the VP1 reader series offers the perfect choice of reader for new installations, while the wide choice of supported technologies and interfaces makes it an ideal cost-effective option for extending existing third party installations and for supporting the use of existing credentials in new access control applications.
- Reader selection is simplified by combining the flexibility of the reader series with the backup of Nortech’s access control and proximity reader know-how
- Easy installation and an elegant design enables installers to add a professional finish to any access control project
- Compatibility with most controllers reduces the cost of upgrades and extensions
- Offers cost savings by enabling existing cards and tokens to be re-used on new installations
- Combined with Nortech’s access control systems, a flexible, robust and cost-effective solution can be configured to meet most small to medium access control applications