The FeeMaster entry station is designed to be used as a means of recording the date and time that a vehicle enters a car park.
Located at the entrance of the car park, it issues tickets to visitors as they arrive. Each ticket is printed with a barcode containing a serial number and the date and time at which the ticket is issued. The action of taking the ticket triggers an ‘open’ signal to the entry barrier.
The ticket will normally be required to be taken to an attendant’s station/reception desk where the arrival date and time will be used in conjunction with the FeeMaster Smart Attendant’s Console. The console can then issue Mifare access control cards and if necessary barcode exit tokens and customers receipts.
The entry ticket can also be used as a means of allowing exit from the car park if presented to the exit station within the preset grace period. This enables such facilities as charge free ‘drop-offs’ (hotels conference centres etc.) as well as charge-free exit where no parking space can be found.
A smart card reader can be included to enable staff and long term visitors to enter without requesting a ticket.
- Ticket printed with barcode and/or text
- Data includes an individual serial number and date/time of arrival
- Optionally prints a company logo on the ticket
- Protected against abuse and fraudulent operation
- Robust and efficient ticket dispensing mechanism
- Ensures that visitors take tickets with the correct entry time and date
- Optional intercom Connection for remote monitoring of "low paper" alarm
- Integral loop detector ensures that tickets are only dispensed when a vehicle is present
- Easy paper reloading and maintenance