The WP1 proximity readers can read a wide range of 125kHz type proximity cards and tokens. Most models can support two or more card technologies including those used by many third party systems such as PAC and Paxton, and provide a selection of output formats.
WP1 card readers are the perfect choice of reader for new installations, while the wide choice of supported technologies makes it cost-effective for extending existing third party installations and for supporting the use of existing proximity cards and tokens in new access control applications.
- Reader selection is simplified by combining the flexibility of the reader series with the backup of Nortech’s access control and proximity reader know-how
- Elegant design and easy installation enables installers to add a professional finish to any access control project
- Compatibility with most controllers reduces the cost of upgrades and extensions
- Offers cost savings by enabling existing cards and tokens to be re-used on new installations
- Combined with Nortech’s access control systems, provides a flexible, robust and cost-effective solution can be configured to meet most small to medium access control applications